- Should I be Placing Single-use, Non-compostable Plastic Bags in the Recycling Bin?Feb 22,2024
As policies are different, contact your local government or recycling company to confirm whether this particle is allowed. In the recycling stream, loose plastic bags are challenging to manage and can block machinery. Single-use bags may be recycled by certain recycling firms if they are packaged tightly and knotted.
- What are Biobased Plastics?Feb 22,2024
Rather than being produced from oil or natural gas, biobased plastics are generated from plant resources. One may believe that this kind of plastic must biodegrade because it is derived from plants. Nonetheless, biobased plastics can be engineered to have the same structural integrity as petroleum-based polymers, and if this is the case, they will have an equivalent environmental shelf life. Biobased plastics can be designed to be compostable or biodegradable, just like petroleum-based plastics.
- How long will Home Compostable products take to biodegrade?Feb 5,2024
It generally depends on the plastic thickness and the home temperatures, the home compostable product can start biodegrading within 4-8 weeks and up to 1-2 years.
- What happens to Compostable Packaging in landfill?Feb 1,2024
In a landfill, compostable packaging behaves like an organic waste. If exposed to moisture and oxygen in the top layers, it will compost over time. However, if buried deep without oxygen and moisture, it will remain inert.
- What is left behind after composting compostable bioplastic packaging?Jan 30,2024
- What is difference between 'OK Home Compost' and 'OK Industrial Compost' ?Jan 30,2024Here are the differences between both：(1) OK compost INDUSTRIAL (EN13432): Materials carrying this label compost only in industrial composting facilities, where higher temperatures between 55 to 60°C facilitate the breakdown process.(2) OK compost Home: Products with this label compost at lower temperatures, making them suitable for composting in home garden compost stacks as well as industrial composting facilities.
- Do you provide After-sales Service and Warranty Service?Jan 24,2024
In order to protect the rights and interests of our customers and improve your satisfaction, we provide a series of services.
These services usually include after-sales consultation, product warranty, return and exchange services, etc., aiming to provide you with a better experience after purchase, thereby enhancing your trust to us and long-term cooperation.
- How do These Products Help the Environment ?Jan 15,2024
In addition to other businesses and homes, the food service industry uses single-use plastics and foam products. Petroleum feedstocks, a non-renewable resource, are used to make the majority of single-use plastic and foam items. Furthermore, the majority of single-use plastics wind up in landfills. Because some of the products we sell can be recycled or composted, they lessen the quantity of single-use items that end up in landfills and our dependency on plastics.
Our compostable products are better for the environment because they are sourced from annually renewable resources such as sugarcane bagasse, cornstarch, or wheat straw, and they can be composted in a commercial compost facility, where they will break down within 180 days. These facilities may not be available in all areas.
- What is the Shelf Life of Compostable Packaging and How do I Store it?Jan 12,2024
Our compostable range has a shelf life of 10-12 months from the date of manufacture as standard, as the compostable polymers used are designed to structurally break down and decompose after this point.It is important to store compostable packaging in a cool, dry place, as exposure to direct heat, sunlight or moisture can reduce its shelf life.
- What advantages does this Compostable bag have over a Polyethylene bag?Jan 30,2024
Our compostable bags are made from renewable resources such as plant-based materials, reducing reliance on non-renewable petroleum-based resources used to produce polyethylene bags.Compostable bags, when broken down in a composting environment, contribute to the creation of nutrient-rich soil, supporting plant growth and soil health. Polyethylene bags do not provide any such benefits to the soil.Overall, compostable bags offer a more sustainable and environmentally friendly alternative to polyethylene bags, particularly for managing organic waste and reducing environmental impact.
- What is the difference between Compostable and Biodegradable?Jan 11,2024
While “biodegradable”and“compostable”may appear to be synonymous terms, there are important differences. While everything that is compostable is technically biodegradable, not everything that is biodegradable is compostable because there are specific third-party standards and time frames associated with compostability that do not exist for biodegradability. This becomes particularly important when the terms are used to describe the end of life attributes of products and packaging.
- What does Composting Mean?Jan 11,2024
Composting refers to the process of converting organic waste, such as food scraps and yard waste, into nutrient-rich soil amendment. This natural process involves the decomposition of organic materials by microorganisms and other organisms, resulting in the creation of compost. Composting is an environmentally friendly way to reduce waste and create a valuable resource for gardening and agriculture.
- Can I recycle compostable plastic bags?Jan 22,2024
It's better not to put into the recycling bin.The best way to dispose of compostable products is to use home composting or send them to an industrial composting facility.
- Do your products support customization? Is it possible to put my logo on the bags?Jan 22,2024
We are a professional custom provider for biodegradable and compostable plastic bags, offering custom service for your brand.
- What are your compostable plastic bags made from?Jan 22,2024
The products we carry are made from PLA, PBAT and cornstarch which are 100% biodegradable & compostable.
- Do your compostable and biodegradable bags comply with local regulations and standards?Jan 30,2024
Our biobased plastic bags comply with local regulations and standards. All our products have the international authorized certifications such as EN13432 (Din Certco), OK Compost, OK Compost HOME (TUV Austria), ASTM D6400 (BPI), AS4736 and AS5810(ABA).
- How are your biobased plastic bags better than traditional plastic bags?Jan 22,2024
Traditional plastics are manufactured from 20 different petroleum-based resins with 20 different levels of recyclability and toxicity. And petroleum is a non renewable resource and harms the environment. While our biobased plastic bags are fully biodegradable and compostable, releasing less harmful pollutants than traditional counterparts, which means producing less greenhouse gas and emitting less carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.
- What's your MOQ?Jan 22,2024
Our Minimum Order Quantity for compostable plastic bag is one ton.
- What are your Payment Terms for compostable and biodegradable plastic bags?Jan 22,2024Payment for our compostable plastic products shall be made by T/T, L/C, or D/P, etc., it varies considerably according to the region that you are in.
- Do you provide samples of your compostable products ? Is it free or extra?Jan 22,2024
- What information should I let you know if i want to get a quotation of compostable products?Jan 22,2024As for the quotation of our compostable products, please provide the information listed as below:1. The size of the products (length, width, thickness)2. The material and the surface handling3. The printing color4. The quantity5. If it is possible, pls provide the pics or design stretch. samples will be the best for clarifying.If not, we will recommend the relevant products with details for reference.
- What are your advantages compared with your competitors?Jan 30,2024With rich industry experience and strict Product Quality Control systems applied in our compostable plastic bags, we provide:1. Stable and reliable product at reasonable price2. Good customer service: Fast response to any inquiry or question3. On-time delivery